Advanced Illness Management (AIM) Patient Care Coordinator.
The Care Coordinator for AIM will assist the team to ensures patients get the best care possible. This individual will act as a liaison between the patient and healthcare personnel by keeping the lines of communication open, listening to patient and family concerns, ensuring needs are being addressed, and keep patient records up to date. The AIM Care Coordinator, responsibilities include:
- Answering patient calls
- Check-in on the patient regularly and evaluate and document their progress.
- Confidentially manage patient accounts
- Schedule patient visits and answer pre-visit questions
- Ensure compliance with professional standards & regulatory requirements
- Work as a team player to ensure each patient receives the best service possible
- Get prior authorizations as necessary
- Scan documents into patient charts
- Assist care team with setting goals for quality assurance and best practices
- Provide community resources and referrals for continuing care
- Assist with other patient needs
- Perform analytical and data entry task
- Some in home visits may be necessary to assist patient/ families with completing documents
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical thinking and the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent customer service.
- Compassion and empathy.
- Ability to travel for home visits when needed
- Prefer At least 3 years’ experience in care coordination or clinical practices.
- NYS LPN license
Send resume to Hospice of St. Lawrence Valley 6805 US Hwy 11 Potsdam, NY 13676
Attention: Diane Pickering firstname.lastname@example.org