- Swedish Death Cleaning http://sloely.com/swedish-death-cleaning/
- Three Things You Need to Know about Swedish Death Cleaning https://settingmyintention.com/swedish-death-cleaning/
- Stop Saving your stuff for Someday https://www.lauranoelle.com/tips-decluttering-your-home-keeping-stuff-someday/
- 62 Things to Declutter That you will Never Miss https://www.fillingthejars.com/things-to-declutter-never-miss/
- Gilbert, Laura – The Stories We Leave Behind: A Legacy-Based Approach to Dealing with Stuff
- Kondo, Marie – The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- Kondo, Marie – Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up
- Magnusson, Margareta – The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter
- Rubin, Gretchen – Outer Order, Inner Calm: Declutter & Organize to Make More Room for Happiness
Resources to dispose/donate your unwanted itmes:
(Updated June 15, 2020)Letting Go of Treasures and Other Stuff Resources to Donate Items_UPDATED 06-15-2020
*Check out this great resource for determining what you can recycle!
North Country Recycles: https://www.northcountryrecycles.org/
Click on “How Do I Dispose of…?” for more information about specific items.